Ontrak ONSTAK Certified-Blockchain-Fundamentals-2Hrs
Blockchain development is considered to be the next big thing after the invention of the internet. In this course, you'll learn the fundamentals of blockchain. First, you'll explore the blockchain, smart contract development and how to create private blockchains. Smart contract development is the basis for a functional blockchain. When you complete the course, you should understand what a blockchain business network is, how to build and model a simple blockchain solution and the role of the developer in creating blockchain applications.
- Networking Basics
- Computer Science Fundamentals
- Telecom, electrical or other engineering background
- What is Blockchain?
- Private and Public Blockchain
- How Transaction gets executed
- Consensus How Conflicts are being resolved
- When to use Blockchain
- Security Why Blockchain is More Secure
- Attacks on Blockchain
- Private Blockchain Can I Setup my Own