Ontrak Onstak Certified-Big Data
Big Data Essentials is a comprehensive introduction to the world of Big Data. Starting with the definition of Big Data, we describe various characteristics of Big Data and its sources. Using real world examples, we highlight the growing importance of Big Data. We discuss architectural requirements and principles of Big Data infrastructures and the intersection of cloud computing with Big Data. We also provide an overview of the most popular Big Data technologies including core Hadoop, the Hadoop ecosystem (Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Storm, Ambari, Oozie, Zookeeper), NoSQL databases and Apache Spark. We conclude this lesson with a tour of the different types of Analytics that can be performed on Big Data and various techniques and tools used.
- Introduction to Big Data
- What Is Big Data?
- What Is IoT?
- Big Data Explained with Use Cases
- Big Data Trends
- Big Data Architectures and Models
- Big Data Architectures
- Big Data in the Cloud
- Big Data Architectures and Components
- Big Data Tools and Technologies
- Overview of Apache Hadoop
- Overview of the Hadoop Ecosystem
- Hive, Pig and MapReduce
- Sqoop, Flume, Kafka and Storm
- Ambari, Oozie and Zookeeper
- Overview of NoSQL Databases
- Overview of Apache Spark
- Analyzing Big Data