Ontrak ONSTAK Certified-IoT-Fundamentals-2Hrs
The goal of this course is to unleash the buzz word “IOT” and understand in true sense what is meant by IOT. This course covers all aspects of IOT which one needs to learn to be a part of greater IOT revolution that is inevitable now. The course highlights IOT initiatives, IOT ecosystem, best practices and practical real world examples. In this course, you will get an overview of the technical aspects of the Internet of things. You will begin with an architectural overview, which explains the main components of IoT. Then you will be introduced to different layers of IoT e.g. Physical layer (sensors, actuators) and connectivity layer. You will get a high level overview of IoT and understand how you can be useful contributor in the IOT revolution.
- Networking Basics
- Computer Science Fundamentals
- Telecom, electrical or other engineering background
- Introduction to IoT
- Impact of IoT on current technologies
- Convergence of IT and OT
- Why learn IoT?
- Networking Basics for IoT
- IoT Network Architectures
- Core IoT Functional Units
- ‘Things’ in IoT Sensors and Actuators
- Communication and Networking Layer
- Applications and Analytics Layer
- Data Management Basics